Reciever advice

Advert

Ah...not quite the same process as binding then....."binding" refers to a process of introducing a receiver to your transmitter so it promises to obey that transmitter & only that transmitter (a bit like you do when you get married & promise to obey your wife...)

With a synthesised unit all you are teaching it is the frequency to respond to & then like any old floozy it will respond to any transmitter on the same frequency.....

You are quite right Steve, please accept my apologies regarding the technical terms and aspectsof this electric trickery LoL, I am trying hard to get to grips with it for my 1st electric model, after 20 odd years with ic. Hope it wil not take that long to learn. Suffice to say, that we have an exellent electronic peg board, that should help. Cheers and Thanks.

No problem FB3 no need to apologise at all.......its just that we do need to watch our terminology as each term has its own distinct meaning.....the wrong terminology really can cause confusion.....if I had a penny for everyone who confused his BEC with his LVC.......I'd have 32p

PS just picked up a bargain Rx myself off Ebay....a Futaba 168DF....nearly new & still in its box......£3.21.... (plus £2.50 postage!!)

It was an auction....I spotted it at 99p & thought it was worth a punt so I popped a few quid on it as a maximum bid. I really didn't expect to get it but lo! & behold I won it at £3.21.......

I was as chuffed as a very chuffed thing.........

Amazing really as there was another one went recently at £25............

But thats Ebay for you.....sometimes you just get lucky...other times you get outbid!!!