Embedding problems

FWAL

I have posted quite a few vids on this forum with no problems with my old Mac. However, I tried to upload one of my vids from Youtube last night but have failed.
When I click on the YouTube icon the whole monitor screen changes to a translucent light blue colour and my mouse pointer is swapped for a small white 'No Entry' sign. The only way to alter the screen is to right click and press 'back' which takes me to the previous forum screen.
Any help gratefully receieved
Mark

Hi Tim
The problem arose prior to that. It was when I clicked on the YouTube button just above this line. However, I have just clicked on it twice now and the problem no longer exists.
Computers

OH apologies
I figured the problem out............. when the screen turned the blueish colour I wasn't scrolling up the page to find the YouTube window, hence there was no sign of where to paste the web address.
Old age

Posted by FWAL on 20/10/2011 19:23:35:

Old age

No, it's just one of the quirks of the forum software. It seems to do that with some browsers, eg. Chrome, and not with others eg. Firefox. I seem to recall it also "hides" the smileys with some browsers too... (Yep, just tried it and it does it with Chrome - opens the smileys window way , way up the page, out of sight. )

Also, Chrome, which I've blown the dust off to try this out, seems to be making a bit of a muck-up of the quoting - have to see how it turns out!@import url(http://www.modelflying.co.uk/CuteEditor_Files/Style/SyntaxHighlighter.css); @import url(/CuteEditor_Files/public_forums.css);

Edited By John Privett on 20/10/2011 22:45:39