Cockpit SX 35mhz. How can I use both sliders?

John Sheehy

Hi All,
I have a Cockpit SX 35 Mhz. which I want to use for FPV (First Person View) flying with a Multiplex EasyGlider.
I've fitted a Y lead joining the 2 Aileron leads and planned to use 5 and 6 to move the camera up/down and left/right. The problem is I can't get 5 to do anything except act as an aileron. Does anyone know how I can use both the sliders to operate 2 onboard servos?
I don't want to lose my Rudder, although that would make a nice lateral control.
At present I'm going with just lateral control using the left slider (flaps).

Thanks,

John.

Edited By John Sheehy on 02/11/2011 01:01:44

Advert

Check, if you radio software is version 1.06 or later you can reassign channel 5 to whatever control you want with the model template set to EASY, look here for the guide which details how to do this. I did exactly this on a twin star to allow me to use separate controls to switch and onboard video on and off and pan with a separate servo.

Note the earlier 35 mhz sets where recalled a few years ago and mine came back updated, so if your's is an earlier version it might need an upgrade. If so you could send it off to Mike Ridley who is the UK service agent for Multiplex, it will get serviced and updated at the same time.