www.modelmarkings.com

Hi all,
Just received a second set of paint masks through the post today for a respray of my model.
Tim at modelmarkings sent me another mask as I made a mistake ( order of lettering) on my first attempt, he also did it free of charge.

The masks are first class, easy to apply/ remove there not as tacky so they lift the paint when you remove them.
For things such as roundals, tail flashes etc.. There is a very simple and effective alignment procedure which uses dots.

Very impressed I must say, you can see how well they worked (haven't finished yet) on my thread in THE WORKSHOP - Building from traditional kits and plans- Tony major dh mosquito.

Any scale/ trad builder will love these.

Cheers.

• 8 months later...
Advert

I wanted a set of vinyl decals for my model of a DH112 Venom. I had a particular aircraft in mind and so the decals would have to be custom made. My email enquiry was dealt with promptly and efficiently by Tim Calvert. The price that he quoted was far below my expectations so I made the order.

Tim provided a top class service, he suggested alternatives and when the order arrived, he had actually made and sent different alternatives so that I could see which one looked best.

I have no hesitation at all in recommending this firm. First Class. Thanks Tim.

Colin