Ripmax

Advert

Hi Derek,

What do you need to know,I have this charger and use it predominantly to charge my gear on the way to the flying field.The tx connections are for the tx obviosly but this charges at 1 amp so if you don't have a battery this big I would recommend changing it .the other connection does 1-10 cells NiCad or Ni Mh.I use this for my receiver packs and my electric packs,unfortunately this charger came with no leads apart from the input conections.It does have polarity protection on the charge side this stops it charging and on the input it blows the 15 amp fuse {I know I know}.the meter indicates only for the 1-10 cell range the leds will show green when everything is first connected then change to red when the start button is pressed,as each pack reaches full charge it will bleep loudly and the relevant led will change back to green after they have gone to green it will revert to a trickle charge of 100-110 ma until disconnected.

Jim.