Missing pictures.

Hiya all. I am experiencing some problems when pictures are inserted into threads. Take for instants the thread by Danny Fenton regarding the landing light for his Hurricane. The picture of the headlight taken from RCM&E is ok but the picture of Danny's trial piece is just blank with a small icon in the middle. This just a for instance as it is happening a lot. Any help appreciated as usual.

Cheers

Geoff.

Edited By Geoff Smith 1 on 01/05/2012 15:02:45

Advert

Hi Geoff, I think I know why that is. I was being lazy and linked to another site on which I had already posted the picture I wanted to use. It is possible that you need to be registered on that site to view the picture. I am so it works for me. You probably are'nt so that may explain it. The other possibility is that the other site does not allowing linking to their pictures. Anyway it was my error not this sites fault. I have done what I should have done in the first place and put the picture in my album and linked to it that way.

Hope that explains it?

Cheers

Danny