Durafly Zephyr V70

Hi boys i'm not sure if anyone has already posted about the Durafly Zephyr V70 from Hobbyking yet so i thought i would,sorry if there is another thread though.

She is a little bit different from the normal EDF's but thats what i like about the V70,as she is part glider part EDF,both good things in my book. wink 2

You can hear how excited Scott is about this plane he really is well pleased with this one,and that has sold the plane to me,ok not completely (as the V70 has a lot to do with it too) but come on how often do you see someone from another RC company get this excited about one of there planes. smile

Take a look and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNy6aP3gCU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6RoOi8ZD4Y

Advert

Yeah i've been keeping an eye on this one as it has ticked all the boxes for me, wink 2

The Flight video shouldn't be to far off now but from what i have been reading on another well known forum in the USA,Durafly has quite a few good planes/warbirds coming out so they are trying to get all them flight videos out too.

It all take time i guess but i can't see this one being to long before it goes live on the Hobbyking website,as they are normally good at getting the planes out after they have teased us on Youtube with them. smile

• 1 month later...

Don't seem to be much interest here for the Zephyr -V70,thats a shame as there are now in stock over at HK and she looks like she will go some tome plus you don't see to many planes like this about,ok i know there has been something like it before out there,but i doubt they would be as fast as this one or look as good.wink 2

I hope to be ordering one just as soon as i get the go a head of my good lady (she is the banker) but i might have to do a few odd jobs around the house as i've gone over my limit for this month yet again.

I'll try and upload a video so you can see it with out hitting the links,if i can't get it to work just follow one of the links in the first posting.

Edited By Startazz No1 on 14/06/2012 12:55:21

Edited By Startazz No1 on 14/06/2012 12:57:31