Unbelievable Price

I know I keep going on...and on....and....etc       BUT  I have read so many threads about people asking which trainer plane to start with etc, well here is the offer again.

Why do I keep on about it. Well I have one and after the initial running in period of a few flights, I have never had to do anything to this plane except fly it, which I have now done over 300 times. Thats got to be good for a beginner.

Whats good about it. The plane is a great size to throw into your car, its smaller than its big brother the arising star and you can throw it round like a stunt plane. Its very forgiving. The sc25 motor that comes with it has never needed any fiddling with after the initial set up...I could go on...

I think I will do a full review about this plane then you get full picture.

Here it is   engine and plane for less than 65 quid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seagull-JUMPER-ARTF-RC-radio-model-plane-w-SC-25-engine_W0QQitemZ110205174562QQihZ001QQcategoryZ19164QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Advert

Is this really such a great deal?? £75 once you've paid for delivery!

Our local model shop will bundle a Seagull Boomerang and SC46 for £80.  Ok it's a bigger model (61" wingspan), but it's so much better than the Arising Star which the Jumper seems to be based on.

I started with this combo earlier this year and it was great, extrememly capable and in the instructors hands I've seen it fly more aerobatics than you might think it could - all aided by the semi-symetrical wing design.

A cheap model, but pretty good quality.

Yes true, - but then not everybody has close access to such a model shop these days, and if you factor in petrol costs the nearest half decent model shop to me for instance is 120 miles return journey @ approx 29 MPG - this is nearly £20, and anyhow, not ALL model shops will do a deal.

It is a recommended alternative ,,,thats all.