ABC Model Sports

Shaun Clarke

Advert

Hi chaps,

Just to round off my experiences with ABC Modelsports. No goods arrived from them. Neither full or part of the order. I have now been fully reimbursed by my credit card company. Mind you, it doesn't cover the time, aggravation and cost of dealing with this infernal company.

If you are in dispute, do what I did, namely print out all the e-mails from this forum. If nothing else it more than proves that ABC Modelsports have an appalling and consistently bad record.

Good luck to any other ABC Modelsports victims.

Regards.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

I have recently been made aware of this thread and would like to intorduce myself as the new owner of ABC Modelsport Crewe

On Monday 3 November, ABC Modelsport was taken into new ownership.  The ABC Modelsport shop which is based on Nantwich Road in Crewe reopens after refurbishment on Saturday 8 November.    The shop will focus on military models including Tamiya, Dragon, Revell, Italeri, Trumpeter and Hasegawa but will also stock plastic model kits for cars, motorbikes and ships.  We will also be stocking Scalextric, wooden models, Warhammer, childrens' toys, Hormby train sets, and an extensive range of paints. glues and tools.   The website is currently being redesigned to provide a better service to customers - we apologise for any incovenience and in the meantime, if you have any queries or would like to place an order please contact the shop directly on 01270 505048 where we will be pleased to help.   We are aware of issues with some orders placed through this website before 3 November; unfortunately we have no contact details for the previous owner or details of any previous orders.  We can only apologise for this situation and advise customers to contact their bank or credit card company to seek refunds.  As a consequence of this, we are working hard on the website revamp to ensure problems do not occur in the future. It is our intention not to allow the ordering of items that are not in stock.   Where as I will not be stocking RC kits at present (I will not sell something I would not a) be able to build myself and b) could not offer advise on, I will be stocking elements that can be used for RC modelling  - glues
  Paul and Catherine New Owners of ABC Modelsport