Phoenix Model Rainbow EP

Dale Gibson

Advert

Highly recommended, Dale. Do a forum search on 'Rainbow' for a few threads, including this one where I posted some photos of the small amount of 'beefing-up' needed.

The Rainbow is my 'hack' model - not many weeks when it doesn't get an airing. Very forgiving to fly, light wing loading, use it as a camera plane. No tendency to tip-stall when used with flaperons and can hover with them in a breeze.........smile

As you may have noticed, I quite like mine.............smile p

Pete

• 2 years later...

Thanks for that Terry, hadn't realised it was an artf. Unfortunately when I stripped the covering off the fuselage I found that it had been bodged very badly a few times in the past and the only good bit of the repairs was in the re-covering!! , and I binned the remains thinking I could buy a plan, just keeping the wing and tail section. I would appreciate any photo's you can help with, and measurements of fuselage length, width and depth I think I should manage to create another from that. This is always the problem with buying second-hand, you cant strip off the covering to see what horrors lie beneath.

• 2 weeks later...