Avro Lancaster at The Flying Spectacular 2012

NOSTALGIA - It was 20 years ago when people last saw an Avro Lancaster fly from the Bartons Point Flying Club field (Sheerness 1992). Now 20 years later we are honored to see another Avro Lancaster fly and hear its four engines roar over the same bit of grass again...
Mike Donnelley (MWM Warbirds) flew his plane so well it's a credit to his piloting skills. If you listen you will hear onlookers clapping without any prompting - such are the feelings this fantastic model generates in people - Try to look at this video full screen and in HD.

Advert

Great video PB ! Unfortunately I could only come on the Saturday, I did come with my partner but I have to admit we didn't even get out of the car , the weather was completely disgusting , it was throwing it down, sorry guys let's hope next year is better!.......Trevor and Lyn.

Hi Peter and thanks for your reply, maybe I should have got out of the car and paddled across to you and watched the puddle dipping , good fun! I would have loved to see that Lanc though ,hope it's back next year! .....Trevor.