HK Wilga 2000

Gizwaz

Hi all, just after a bit of feedback if there's any available here on theHobbyKing Wilga 2000  **LINK**

I'm after something cheap, more forgiving than my UMX Beast and Dogfighter ( not too hard, I know) , looks fairly good (ish) but not too big and this seems to fit the bill. I want to use it to build my flying time relatively safely, let my stepson gain some plank experience ( we're both progressing with heli's but he fancies a dabble like I have ) and maybe as a next step from 3ch for my kids.

Anyone out there got/had one and wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts and views please??

cheers Cliff

Edited By Gizwaz on 21/07/2012 13:50:18

Here you go Cliff

A video from the xjet guys featuring the Wilga, they liked it. One of the guys at my club had one but he was a hamfisted builder and flyer, it seemed to survive the worst he could do to it.

http://youtu.be/lhHB-DK8GZ8

http://youtu.be/lhHB-DK8GZ8

Sorry dont know how to post videos, copy and paste the link and it should work

Edited By Garbo on 22/07/2012 21:03:34

Edited By Garbo on 22/07/2012 21:04:49

Thanks for that.

Still considering it but the "bendy wings" comment, and a few others I've managed to find on t'net are maybe pushing me more towards sommat like the riot. Plus the fact that I can use the same packs in that as I use in my heli's and Dogfighter, keeps things a bit easier/cheaper in the long run.

Decisions decisions eh.......