Had enough. Matches please!!!!!

MikeS

Long story short I brought a Hanger 9 Bluenose three months ago after waiting nearly a year for anyone to get them in stock.

Getting it out the box I found the fuselage had damaged to the tail. Rather than drive another 100 mile round trip I return it to HH as the shop has to order it from them anyway. They had no stock so the waiting began.

After some three months of waiting for a replacement it arrived. Happy days err no!!

Thought I would I attach the wings but do you think the wing bolts will line up with the wing. Yes if you only want 3mm of dowel hold the front part of the wing in and a 1cm gap at the front.. The wing saddle does not fit the wing with out me putting pressure on the wing to fit.

Not my first H9 kit but think it will be my last.

So send it back wait another three months or get my building stuff out adapt the wing/fuse just bin the whole thing and move on.

Fed up in Hampton

Edited By MikeS on 27/07/2012 12:03:50

Advert

Take photos, with a set square next to problem for perspective (CSI, style.) show others and return for a refund, these are not cheap models and i would return, if you are getting the building stuff out, get a kit or plan and part kit from this site. that arf should be that, not (wmmtycfbycf) we've made mistakes that you can fix before you can fly!

send it back bbc.

A letter to H9 **LINK** copied to your supplier detailing your grievances supported with photographic evidence and copies of receipts also mention the broadcast of your complaint on this forum. If you choose to repair it...no warranty is implied.

Anger by proxy yet focused in Lincoln

Well some good news. I spoke to HH today and after a brief talk about the issues with the kit thy are going to collect the kit next week.

My choices are either wait for a new Bluenose kit which is on back order ( around four months) or choose a different kit they have in stock up the value of the Bluenose.

Hmmmm so what to do?. Think I ill go with a different kit but which one?.

Edited By MikeS on 27/07/2012 17:31:05