Probuild, Blandford, Dorset contact details

Advert

Alan, I got an 8 point email, most of the points were not particular to my issues.

Blame mostly put down to attending the Nationals, but at best that only accounts for last weekend, this go back much further.

I have replied to Kens email with what I hope he will see as constructive criticism and some useful suggestions.

When you live remote from the big model shops, like I do, you want to see robust, thriving and competitive mail order offering a decent service; experiences like this have thankfully been rare.

Regards Gerald

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I've never used them but reading the various posts my guess would be cash flow. That said, for me phone and Internet sales are always on credit card........that way you can always dispute the sale with the credit card company and they can bring a lot more pressure to bear then you or I can.

Posted by alex nicol on 02/08/2018 20:19:46:

Would it be worth allowing suppliers some right of reply on the forum.

it just seems a little unbalanced that Joe Bloggs can come on here and criticise the ABC Model company and potentially damage their business.

I wholeheartedly agree with that, I wish they would.

I have no quibble, just asking if anyone has recent experience, thus far, no respondent has.