Windrider Airliner A380 kit

Hello

I'm looking at getting more into airliner models and found a site in Hong Kong that produce a replica of the new Airbus A380. It's original format is for gliding, but it can have electric motors installed

I just wanted to find out if anybody has this model or knows of anyone who's bought one - what are the pros and cons of this model etc. Seems that not too many companies offer anything in the way or Airliners except for the E-Flite version.

The one from Windrider is for electric motors and the basic kit only costs $180 with $80 delivery charge - they quoted $555 for delivery of the kit along with the 4 electric motors and ESC.

http://www.windrider.com.hk/products/product.cfm?id=9

Can anybody tell me if anyone in the UK offers similar products?

Thanks in advance for your responses

Vincent

Advert

The hawk looks to be exactly the model I have been waiting for..... reasonable price, reasonable looks, decent size, and of course EDF !

Couple of Qs...

The wheels look very small for grass strips - could they be enlarged without causing too much hassle with the wheel wells ?

Is canopy easily removed as the office is empty !

Well Jetsome, if you mean the Hawk, the web-spec certainly staes that for your 150 notes the air retracts and motor and fan are all included ! Seems a bargain to good to miss to me...trouble is wifey is still complaining about how much the Hangar 9 camel is ending up costing to get airborne.

Think this one will have to go on the back burner .....just for a while