Power supply

Mouldy

Advert

Usually 5A minimum, and often considerably more. Your 6s pack needs around 25V and at 1C almost 5A so that is 125 watts. Most of the PSUs are rated at around 300 Watts minimum, so should be fine. I have sucessfully charged 3200 ma 6s packs with mine.

PS where are getting your 6s packs from, only I am in the market for one right now, and need cheap!

Timbo   What a useful link ! Here is me thinking of going 'lectric as well .Could save a bob or two . Waste not want not EH ! Another re-cycling job -Like it a lot  .By the way  Decided to get into an EDF / delta project /'lectric 'cos can't afford a proper Gas Turbine  '

Would love it to be an Avro Vulcan but can anticipate cooling problems having read up on various threads  .I still wonder whether I should go for NiMh's ? I read that Lipos are 3 times the power /capacity of Ni-cads but for a 1/3 reduction in these parameters / necessary charger/  compared with Ni-cads  Wouldn't you agree it's a safer bet for an ignoramus like me ? All comments gratefully received    At least I'm thinking about it !