Twister CP CNC head Assy...

David Martin 2

Hi All,

I've been flying my Twister CP v2 for over a year now and think it's the tops for indoor smooth whizzing about for 15 mins+ a lipo.

Due to the induced head slop it now has, would anyone recommend a full CNC blue anodized head assy for this model, it is the best part of £90...

http://www.morningstar-hobbies.co.uk/acatalog/RC_Helicoptors.html  (scroll down a tad)

I could get a new heli for not far off and standard parts to make up a new head for a lot less, I think the model deserves the mod if it tightens everything up nicely and makes a noticable difference to the handling. My model still has good authority and the linkages never pop off, I wonder if I'll be wasting my money...?

Any ideas...

Advert

Hi Timbo,

Yes, I know what you mean. I'm not interested in the bling aspect at all though, just the performance difference.

I'll probably settle for getting the standard replacement parts instead, seeing as the originals have lasted so many flights. I could always then clip on an old bit if nesessary in an emergancy until a new bit was sort.

Apparently, they're not an identical replacement either and there's no instructions supplied with it. Shouldn't be a massive issue, but a bit surprising.