3D Infinity Scape

Christopher		 Marshall

I have been trying to contact Phoenix to sort this out but for some reason unable to send them mail. So I'm now wondering if anyone on the forum can help me. Every time that I try to load the 3D Infinity Scape Phoenix crashes. The rest of the program is brilliant and I'm really impressed, but I would like to fly the 3D Infinity, so if anyone can help I would be most obliged.

Thanks.

I just tried to find out hat he error message was that I got an dthe Dessert site loaded and worked except in cockpit view when it replaced the sand with sky dont know.

Tried some others and the message was to effect that my graphics card is insufficient. Probably not enough graphics RAM I'm guessing.

Hey Chris, your comments set me off fiddling and I found that if I create a new infinity scene and set all the options to low or 0 values, save it then select it for use it works. The resulting scene isn't full of mountains but it isn't flat either.

Perhaps keeping the graphic content to minimum has just about allowed my graphics card to cope - might be worth a try.

Ian