PSS OV10 Bronco

David Gilder

Last year I picked up an ARTF Bronco from a model auction in Bury, Manchester!

I set it all up and last October it had its maiden flight! on the Great Orme at the final PSSA meeting of 2012.

It flew a dream and having maidened it in the original covering I promised to give it a make over with a real design!

I have settled on the following scheme of the California Department for Forestry and Fire!

image.jpg

image.jpg

So, in the last few days I stripped off all the old covering on the fuselage and booms and started to cover in the new correct colour!

Well, I have done most of that now and will include some pics when I remember to take some!

I am currently sorting out the decals during my down time at work and hope to be putting them on next week!

so to leave you now but here are a few shots taken from the maiden. Launched by Matt Jones, Photography by Phil Cooke. Cheers guys!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dave

Okay. Confession time!

Having made up all the decals ready for printing I between calls at work!, I managed to forget to print them out on the colour printer! So currently I have no decals to put on!

That aside, the front end is nearly completed with the exception of putting a bod in the office!

The back end still needs a little covering trim work and the rudders covering with red and white!

So I thought it was a fair time to put up a before pics alongside an almost done pic so you can spot the differences!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will update once I have done the tail end and got the decals on!

Dave

Edited By David Gilder on 13/01/2013 23:05:42

So I have decided to pop a few more pics on before the decals are done!

I have finished off recovering the tail end this morning!

image.jpg

image.jpg

So all that's left to do is put the elevator servos back in and connect up, decals on and then affix the canopy!

Should be done in a day or 2 although night shifts now get in the way till Friday!

Dave.