Hampshire Model Flying Association

Mr.B.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Firebirds is 10am till 2pm on a saturday and 10am till 1pm on a sunday.

But message me before hand and I can meet you somewhere and take you down there unless you know where it is. I hope I dont forget to log-in wink Its just near Botley at Curdridge. The site isn't the best but you can fly IC there and I don't have a problem with it.

Are you into indoor at all?

Thanks for the following on the 28day thread, I just found it unbelievable we as modlers have such a kafuffle to get a flying field. It's like no one is on our side cheeky

OK will do.

Mr B Jnr and I go to the indoor sessions at Flemming park and Havant.

I also can't belive the trouble that wanting to play with a toy aeroplane can cause.

However if you want to play an organised game of foot ball in a public place then parking all over the roads, foot paths and shouting obsentities at the top of your voice is fine. I'll drop that subject now I think.

I agree 100% again with you Mr.B.

I havnt done Fleming park yet I must confess, but with winter approaching I might have to get my act together cool

We had a bring and buy last night and I was a fool I should have shouted it out here as the planes went for nothing.

I picked-up a little EDF jet complete without receiver for £15 and a Yak 54 must be about a 60" for £30.

The Yak hasnt got a receiver engine or servos but the airframe is lovely!

I believe HMFA do a model sale so might be where to make contact with them.

PS. you don't slope soar too up at Buster do you?