EIM 2013 - Indoors in Bradford

My Wife and I have just got back from Bradford, where we have spent several hours watching the first day of the Electric Indoor Masters. Some amazing flying to watch. It was mostly folk flying set schedules, which could have been monononous, but it wasn't.

Tomorrow is the more varied day. We may go again if we can.

Strongly reccomend it!

Also strongly reccomend that if you do go that you take yourselve some cushions. The seats are arsenumbing.

Plummet

Advert

Unfortunately my silly sat nav, which has a mind of its own, sent me on an hour diversion getting there lol so didn't get to see all of it but what I did see was amazing! A fantastic display of talent and choreography well done chaps on making it fun too-the conga routine especially showed hidden dance talents there :-P and the pigs in space routine was brilliant!
Congrats on your raffle prize plummet

Posted by Willowlea on 25/02/2013 03:44:46:
Anyone know what the little plane was flying about during the free for all just before the awards? Looked a bit like an insect with really delicate wings and lights.

The plane was a Parkzone Night Vapor which is a Bind and Fly plane for Spektrum gear. Great for small spaces (and buzzing the spectators). It was being flown by Steve Schafer, who won it in the Raffle on Saturday.

Thanks for the Videos of the event

Ray

PS. Any photos anyone?

Yeah was an awsome weekend again, EIM is the best show/comp of the year, every year.

Nandos Aeromusical both days was stunning, such a tallent and a heck of a nice lad to, Derk`s 6min AM is also awsome very inspiring.

The home based tallent also showed there hand with Connor Stephensons Katie Ann Whitehead Mamorial Flight well up there with the best the Europians have to offer, Little Josh James is a huge tallent in the making in both shedules and 3d (star of the show for me). Steve Gerrards Heli demos were top draw. Every Class was a close battle and very enjoyable to be a part of.

Best bit for me was banter, great laugh with all the guys for home and abroud. People helping rival competitors out right from the off, with repairs and tips, just a great atmosphere.

I may need to up my game to make the hatrick in Freestyle next time.

BB

Edited By Barnesyboy on 25/02/2013 15:58:28

Posted by Ray Watts on 25/02/2013 09:40:08:
Posted by Willowlea on 25/02/2013 03:44:46:
Anyone know what the little plane was flying about during the free for all just before the awards? Looked a bit like an insect with really delicate wings and lights.

The plane was a Parkzone Night Vapor which is a Bind and Fly plane for Spektrum gear. Great for small spaces (and buzzing the spectators). It was being flown by Steve Schafer, who won it in the Raffle on Saturday.

Thanks for the Videos of the event

Ray

PS. Any photos anyone?

Thank you Mr Watts and your welcome smile  think I may have to accidently buy one of those teeth 2

No photo's from me just the videos (too blurry) but Mark has posted some fantastic videos on youtube.  Bert Van De Vecht's F3P is amazing- well they all are really!

Edited By Willowlea on 26/02/2013 02:02:19

Edited By Willowlea on 26/02/2013 02:27:33

Heres a few of Glenns cracking photos from Sunday

8h0y0761.jpg

8h0y5889.jpg

8h0y0633.jpg

8h0y0183.jpg

8h0y1352.jpg

8h0y0797.jpg

8h0y0333.jpg

8h0y0367.jpg

8h0y0731.jpg

8h0y0575.jpg

and the legend himself  with his dyslexic "Flying-God" hoodie wink 2

8h0y5815.jpg

Plenty more in my album if anyone wants a nosey.

I manged a few vids so hopefully get those sent out over next few days.

Cracking event as always, congrats and huge thanks to pilots, organisers and helpers and especially Andy Whitehead - cheers guys !! yes

Edited By Foamie Dave on 26/02/2013 10:31:40