Kinross Radio Model flying Club

Went over to visit the guys from Kinross club on friday and that was a non club day I only went to make sure I could find the place as It was next wednesday that I was invited to go as I am working the weekend, so as I drove down this farm track was pleasently surprised to see a few cars and a very nice 1000 cc motor bike, so introduced myself and got a warm welcome and a flying lesson I have never flown before so the guy piloted it for me and it was good fun, then got a demo of what his Helicopter could do it was amazing great stuff guys and thanks again.

**LINK**

Advert

Well done Jim, was this on your own plane or with a club trainer. I'm glad you didn't try it yourself for the first time. A couple of the latest member to join one of the clubs I use tried the solo route first and bent and broke a few models. One almost gave up before joining us but is now flying well and enjoying every minute of it.

Have you got a simulator for your computer cos they're great for increasing your stick time and realy helps with co-ordination. I spent hours on mine when I first started as it was winter with snow on the ground and I couln't get any real flying in so come the thaw I was ready to put it into practice.

Enjoy

Alwyn

HELLO RUPRECT.

Yes it is a nice model, and flies beautifully, it will do the 'B' cert no problem.

Unfortuantly the kit is no longer produced, it was produced by J.B. Aviation.

There is a larger plan in the system but cannot remember who did it.

Thanks.

CHEERS BOB.