RCDirectsource4U

Just like to warn people about the above named. Ordered a Hubsan quad from him 5 weeks ago when his website stated that they were in stock but after it did not arrive 5 days later i gave him a call to see why and he said they would be in stock in another 2 weeks. I asked for a refund which he said he would do but after 5 weeks i have not received a refund or quad and now he does not answer my calls or emails. It seems he has treated other poeple the same way and in my opion should not be trading at all. I hope he enjoys spending my hard earned cash he has now got.

Advert

Hi

Did you pay via credit card? You may still be able to get your money back if you did.

I almost ordered a Hubsan from this company but I always do an internet search on a company I have not used before, the results of my search were very negative so I used a different supplier, I think there are lots of people in the same position as you are going by comments on a few forums.

I got mine from TJD models in the end and got very good service from them with next day delivery.

Edited By WolstonFlyer on 08/03/2013 20:11:04

I actually paid with a debit card and i dont think you are covered but i spoke to them and they asked me to forward proof of receipts so iam still hopefull. This was the first time that i did not go into a bit of research before hand.

It's a well-established system that has worked for me - the Visa scheme is called Chargeback. You can claim any amount as long as you start the claim within 120 days from the purchase.

It's not unknown for local branches to express ignorance of the scheme, so you may have to insist a bit...

More details here

Pete