Sunday Flyers 2

This is an Aussie Aeromodeller field in Cessnock N.S.W, although all members were not there on the day, the ambience could be described as laid back and more than welcoming.Chris ( a Lady member ) as you will see, had a huge grin after a greaser ( I felt like pulling her tongue out for her, just to poke at the men), the photos are not the best but i will get more.

sany0206.jpg

see that grin.

sany0196.jpg

long tail moment on this girl above.

sany0197.jpg

First day out for this girl, and (Bill ) the club- President, sorted the dirty deeds out. Bill can fly and build as well- show off.

sany0194.jpg

This is Ted with his Astro Hog, he can fly with skills far better than ME and probably a few others. Stitching was the order of the day for his appenages. this guy likes his engines and has had a few control line beasties over the years too.

sany0207.jpg

This is a club that could well be suited to flyers that enjoy a good yarn, a good flying field, and a very short walk to the pilot box. Safety is excellent and the club like most is very friendly. more photos to come.

Edited By bouncebouncecrunch on 10/03/2013 05:36:22

Edited By bouncebouncecrunch on 10/03/2013 05:45:41

Edited By bouncebouncecrunch on 10/03/2013 05:47:59

• 2 months later...
Advert

• 3 years later...