Perkins to distribute Multiplex

Advert

Well personally if that means that my local LMS can order MPX gear in for me,then I think it is great news. And I bet my LMS owner is rubbing his hands together with delight!wink 2 To be honest I was getting a bit worried about MPX in this country after the rep was made redundant and punkies going under. And it means that lots more people can get to find out just how good MPX sets can be!.

Phew I can carry on wearing sandals!smile d

Probably a good thing.

I also remember asking a model shop I used to go, to a good many years ago and he complained that to order Multiplex stuff, he'd be required to put in a couple of £k order in. Otherwise they'd not be interested.

Along as JP don't muck up the support service side. To give a recent example, a friend had a problem with some Hitec gear. It took them 3 weeks to diagnose that it was faulty and thus needed replacing...

Plus it had to be sent back to the model shop first before they then sent it off to JP - JP refused outright to deal with the public. Hence it took even longer, as it had to get the Model Shop first, they then packaged it up and send it off to Perkins. Once Perkins did decide to replace it, they sent it to the MS who had to send it on to my friend... *face palm*

Si.

Edited By Simon Chambers on 26/03/2013 16:25:04

Posted by Simon Chambers on 26/03/2013 16:23:49:

Probably a good thing.

I also remember asking a model shop I used to go, to a good many years ago and he complained that to order Multiplex stuff, he'd be required to put in a couple of £k order in. Otherwise they'd not be interested.

Along as JP don't muck up the support service side. To give a recent example, a friend had a problem with some Hitec gear. It took them 3 weeks to diagnose that it was faulty and thus needed replacing...

Plus it had to be sent back to the model shop first before they then sent it off to JP - JP refused outright to deal with the public. Hence it took even longer, as it had to get the Model Shop first, they then packaged it up and send it off to Perkins. Once Perkins did decide to replace it, they sent it to the MS who had to send it on to my friend... *face palm*

Si.

Edited By Simon Chambers on 26/03/2013 16:25:04

Its MPX it dont go wrong! Grabs sandals and beard trimmer and rushes for shelterdevil

Posted by Devon Flyer on 26/03/2013 16:37:42:
Posted by Bearair on 26/03/2013 16:31:42:
Its MPX it dont go wrong! Grabs sandals and beard trimmer and rushes for shelterdevil

Rubbish!

I don't believe you've got a beard trimmer....................wink 2

Edited By Devon Flyer on 26/03/2013 16:39:01

Fair Cop! Membarrassed