Hobbykings Focker Wulf wing connectors

Fingerless

Advert

Just plug them in one at at a time to one channel on your transmitter - you should be able to work out which connector goes to which servo. If you have a servo tester even better.

I take it you have... Flaps, ailerons and retracts? ... And looking at it.. Is there maybe a sequencer there? The black thing wrapped in heat shrink? 

More information might help

Edited By GrahamC on 14/05/2013 22:08:45

There are ones for landing lights, the doors on the undercarriage, the wheels another two, ones for split flaps as well, cant figure out where they all go, i may do away with the door and light connections i can get it to work then, the sequencer i wont use, when i plug it in it wont work, what i really need is someone who has this model.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, you describe it as a Hobbyking 190, but in your vid you say its a Hobbyzone.

Assuming its the Hobbyking plane I have had a look under 'files' on the product listing and there is nothing there. If it was me I would do as Graham says or post on the HK 'discussions' thread for this model, I'm sure someone will be able to help. thumbs up