6ch,7ch,8ch rx

KingE

Hi i have a p47 from blackhorse and iam having a bit of a mere with the rx set up.Now it says on the box 6channel requierd? but i have gear flaps ailerons ele rudd and would like to run the gear of its own battery pack.I have a 6 channel ar6210 but 1 of the ports is a batt/bind port and does not work as anything elese or does it ??

So can sombodey please help me? what size rx i will need or any y lead set up that im not doing correctley would be very helpfull its my first 60 size plane with flaps and retaacts and want to do it right.

Thanks KingE.

Advert

Hi KingE,

Rather than describe the retract circuit, there is a diagram here which should explain it.

The AR6210 will be fine, provided you have both flap servos on a Y lead to one channel - Aux1; ailerons on 1 channel with a Y lead; elevator on one channel with a Y lead (manual shows twin ele servos, if I've got the right model); rudder on 1 channel; throttle on 1 channel; gear on 1 channel (Gear) - as per the diagram.

When you bind the system, you can use any set of pins to supply the power. Once bound, you can use the Batt/bind pins for your Rx/servo power supplythumbs up

Pete

ps Having said that, I see you've asked the same question on another thread here so to avoid confusion, let's draw a line under this thread and continue your questions over there, tasmile

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 14/05/2013 21:37:07