HHHEEEELLLPPPPPP!!!

MATT SMITH

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE HOBBY FOR ABOUT THE PAST 10 YRS, AND NOW THINGS ARE AT LAST CALMING DOWN(MOVING HOUSE/MARRIAGE/ARRIVAL OF KIDS!!) AM LOOKING TO START AGAIN.I STILL HAVE ALL OF MY MODELS BUT OBVIOUSLY NEED TO CHANGE BATTERY PACKS ETC.LOOKING NOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCES THE PAST 10 YRS HAVE MADE. ALL RX'S ARE SO SMALL, AS WITH LI-PO BATTERY PACKS I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START.I USE A FUTABA FC-28 TX AND WILL NEED A BATTERY FOR THAT.ANYONE KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AND WHERE I CAN FIND THIS?ALSO WHATS WITH ALL THE ARTF'S NOW LAST TIME I BOUGHT THE MAG THERE WERE A FEW TACKY LOOKING ARTF'S AND EVERYTHING ELSE WAS A KIT.NOW YOU CAN ONLY FIND KITS OF CLASSICS(WHICH I ALREADY HAVE- WOT4 MAGNATILLA ETC)ANY ADVICE APPRECIATED.ANYONE LIVE IN BEDFORD AREA?MATT

Advert

Best thing Matt is probably to get along to a local club and see whats going on. Good idea to change batteries on your models. If you can take your TX into a retailer then they can see if batt packs are still available for it. You could give the Ripmax (Futaba importers)service dept a call and see if they can source a battery.

If funds allow though it might be a good idea to upgrade and renew your gear.

• 2 weeks later...