Laser engines, brilliant customer service

I could not possibly let this go by without posting my appreciation.
I purchased new a Laser 150 some months ago and it has powered my YT Spitfire. Allthough there is a good hole in the cowl, there has not been enough cool air passing over the engine. This caused a bearing to overheat a little and slip out of position creating a stiff prop shaft. I was terrified that I'd wrecked it and promptly sent it back to Laser.
Within a couple of days of receiving it Andy from Laser 'phoned to tell me that it was not serious, the bearing was pressed back into place and he would run it up to check everything was fine. He also offered a lot of advice on cooling that model. A day later he 'phoned again to tell me everything was fine and he would get it back to me. Again we had a good chat about engines, models and how to get the best from a Laser.
And the charge for all this......nothing!

Andy is without doubt a top bloke and I can not praise Laser enough for producing a first class product and awesome customer service.

Thank you.

Also, It's important to provide a good outlet for the cooling air. remember that the air expands as it heats, so the outlet should be larger than the intake. If not the hot air will not all be able to escape, and will get ever hotter and hotter, till boom

ernie