Futaba 6EXP program error or faulty?

Nick Farrow

Hi,

I have just got my first (new) computer radio and I cant get the throttle to work.

I have 2 electric planes (therefore different ESC an RX) and it will not work with either of them. I have also cleared any programming, the rudder elevator etc are fine, But it might have some program error, does anyone know what things I should check as this is my first computer radio and so it could all be down to pilot error!

Thanks

nick

Advert

Hi Nick

Just to say thanks for your politeness in  replying to Bruces solution. It is only human nature that Bruce is now thinking that his advice has been taken on board and he has helped you out in your problem. You are now happy - he is now happy and probably other members have read this and thought Oh! thats what the problem was! 

The above is only one example.  I have noticed on the forum that some members ask for solutions and varios members take a lot of time and trouble to offer good advice and a possible solution.  The same problem may apply to other members and they click on the forum to see if the solution has worked.

Then on occasion you never hear from the happless chap again.  One then wonders - Did it work? didn't it work?  Which then suggests to me that the Q & A element of the forum can sometimes be a waste of time.  So come on chaps - If you ask a question and the solution/ opinion works or not.  Then please have the courtesy to reply for the benefit of all.

Al   (In Grumpy Myron mode!)

Personally I find these forums are brilliant.  In my case quicker and more direct than futuba.com tech support (still waiting), no need to goto my LHS who 'might' be able to help, or to go to my local club where again someone might happen to know (or not).

If you look at it from the point of view of quality and speed of advice/help than that is definitely worth a big thankyou, and certainly you would not consider walking out of your LHS without saying thanks !

So thanks again

nick