Limit-Ex-treme

Wal Dickson

Made a Limit-Ex from the free MagPlan and have flown it successfully for some time now.
As it was getting a little tatty I considered sawing the nose block off and fitting my Cox 049 however once started I considered I would never see model or engine again. This got me thinking, if I made it electric it would have a throttle so things would be safer.
Unfortunately the existing model would not convert, but the new model with the slightly wider fuselage required to house the 3 cell Lipo, the brushless outrunner and the 7X4 folder looks quite mean.
Waiting for better weather to test fly.
Wal

Advert

I'm just finishing a Limit Ex (couldn't get hold of the plan for a while.) It isa finished in yellow on the upper side and red on the underside with a gunmetal grey canopy. As I am an intermediate flyer, is it essential that I get someone else to test fly it for me? My version is for slope flying as I don't have enough money to buy a moulded ship or a decent size aerobat.
Jonathan