Spektum AR7000 problem

Mark Jones

have a new AR7000 receiver and when i set it up with the switch and bind plug to bind it ,the receiver lights just flash once as i flick the switch. Not stay flashing

This is my third AR7000 so ive done it before. have even tried plugging the battery directly in the receiver,and still one flash of the lights only

Any advice or similar experience??

Advert

Cant say i have ever had any trouble with any of my 8 x AR7000s during binding. Are you sure they are not "quick connect" versions  - have you actually tried it after following the binding procedure...it may bind super quick and be ready to go ? When you say "not stay flashing" they should stop flashing after a successful bind anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Timbo

sorted my problem and i must admit it was the first time ive (tried) to use another switch other than spektrums one,and as you know they dont work in the binding process.

thank you for your thoughts on this,ive learnt a lesson!!

cant say enough for my Spektrum set ups never had a problem in any kind of plane !

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Mark. Any info as to how you sorted out your problem. I'm having the same problem where the LEDs flash once only when the receiver is powered up. After that, nothing happens. I tried with the binding plug and without it also. In both cases, it's the same situation. I am using the switch harness (3-wire)and the JR battery pack supplied in the DX7 kit. I also tried using a UBEC directly connected to the receiver, but no luck there. Any help, please...

• 2 months later...

On the subject of flashing lights I have installed the Spectrum module in my JR9x11 when I turn on the TX  then RX the RX lights are solid, now if I turn off the RX and turn it on again with out turning of the TX the light flash but still seem to have full control I have not made a flight under these conditions, So am I right to assume that if you turn off your RX for any reason you should also turn off your TX with this system.