Screwfix Air Compressor

Just bought one of these £99.99 didn't seem bad for a compressor with a 24l tank and accessories. The only fault I've found so far is that the electrical lead is very short.

It's a little noisy when the compressor is running, but it topped up 4 car tyres and ran my airbrush for ages without the compressor kicking in again.

Now to get some refurbished gliders resprayed, if it would just dry out a bit sad

Advert

I always got my compressors S/H, My current one hs a 50l tank, twin cylinder, 2HP motor - just a spruce up with a tin of Hammerite. £65.

Sounds like a Tiger Tank on full chat when it starts - but best thing I ever did was put a couple of outlets around the workshop, with quick release fitttings. Also a retractable hose is a must.

Don't forget to drain the water out of it frequently. Amazing how much collects and a compressor rusting from the inside out could be a) noisy b) dangerous.

One of these days I've got to hook up my water trap / filter and spray my funfighter.... Like most things in my life I make them so complicated they never happen....