1/4 Scale Twin Turbine A10

Advert

after talking to roy about the next project he suggested I put a post on the forum about some help

I was wondering if someone could help. we thought about a large scale buccaneer. are in need of plans or

someone to design it to 1/4 scale. think that would be impressive iam not good with computers

hope someone will be able to help thanks again to roy for suggesting it good guy

thanks roy

Geoff,
Hey, no problem. As I said, I really think that if someone on here is not able to help then I would be very surprised.
To clarify, what you're looking for is someone who is capable and able to to design/draw in CAD, a Buccaneer at 1:4 scale.
If I were able to suggst anyone to you, I would do so as I know you're keen to start the ball rolling on the Bucc' if you can source the drawings. Good luck mate and here's hoping someone can help.
Regards
Roy

Massive! Looking great.

With the size of the models being built these days for turbines and large 150cc + gas engines etc, how much consideration is going into R&D with regards to flutter and airframe resonant harmonics? Just curious.

What colours are you going to do it in Geoff?

Posted by geoff noble on 22/03/2014 19:31:12:

I think experience and the knowledge of the lma inspector it is going through

a rigorous inspection procedure and will be signed off by the caa

haven't quite decided on colours yet quite like this

That's an awesome looking scheme!

I'm not doubting the quality of the build or LMA inspector, just wondering how the full size testing would apply to models this size. I watched a great doccie on the 747 and seeing some of the scale wind tunnel flutter testing was really interesting.