Hitec eclipse pro 7 Limitations

Hi Guys

I bought a Hitec Pro 7 a while back, and for a while it worked great on my 4ch foamies like the PZ bf-109G, when I went to use it on my Flap equipped 6ch glow aircraft I found out to my dismay that their is no Flap to Elevator mix so that when I deploy flaps on finals on my heavier loaded aircraft like my CML FW-190 and BH stuka they balloon up and become very hard to manage a steady decent. I've tried using the free mixers but the free mixers don't allow channels 5,6 and 7 to be used. I've been on to Hitec support but their only suggestion is to enter the glider menu and use the Flap to elevator mix for gliders but this then turns the throttle into an on/off switch for spoilers and the throttle is then relegated to ch5 gear switch, useless if you want proportional throttle control on the throttle stick. I already found this out when I tried to programme my PZ Radian Pro 4 servo wing to include crow braking and 4 flap control as I lost throttle control to gear SW 5 and so now fly the radian as a powered aircraft in the Acro menu to maintain throttle control but without Crow or any of the other glider functions. Any help or suggestions please

Advert

Your direction to that site wasn't helpful as its about hundreds of issues with the Hitec Eclipse pro 7 and I've already gone through these forums and they have nothing on a Flap to Elevator mix or a powered glider with throttle control on the throttle stick. Can you actually help with this specific problem.

Posted by patrick diviney on 28/04/2014 09:36:24:

Your direction to that site wasn't helpful as its about hundreds of issues with the Hitec Eclipse pro 7 and I've already gone through these forums and they have nothing on a Flap to Elevator mix or a powered glider with throttle control on the throttle stick. Can you actually help with this specific problem.

The idea of post #2 was to provide a list of all known Eclipse 7 Pro Q&A, gleaned from all the major worldwide forums,
and from which you could pick out any which could be of help in resolving your issue and save you from further searches.
Also highlights that no other user has had such a problem.
Meantime I have tried several methods on an Eclipse 7 Pro without success, will revert if and when a direct answer can be given.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links