Weekend of 19-20 Apr

Advert

hello everyone,  my real names Graham but I am mostly known by my nickname Harry .

Ive been modelling planes for about 26 years on and off between fishing which is my other hobby. however the planes have now taken over my life bigtime,mostly sport planes which means I can have FUN which to me is what hobbies are all about, sometimes people in this hobby seem to forget this. The planes that I have now seem to be getting larger and I am mostly using Petrol engines on them.For the last three years I have gotten into slope soaring which is unbelievable, which from where I live in the fens at 10 feet below sea level is a bit different but I love It !. Being in the MAA gves me the chance to fly slope with some great guys on their twice yearly holidays.Electric, petrol,glow, gliders, as long as it flies I love it. What I hold dear as well is the cameraderie of people who are like minded in this hobby of ours  and it this togetherness that  makes forums like this one a huge success. All I have to do now is know how to work this computor properly. Now which key did they say works the elevator? .

Blimey Jet, you're never here in the UK too fly by the sound of it.

We got down to the patch this afternoon and it was actually very nice. Got some more shots of some models that I needed and had a blast around with the old M'px Twister. I ran up my H9 Spit Saito as it hadn't run since last summer but she started first flick, so I'll be getting the Spit' up soon. Could have been worse....  

hi guys well we got out here today on the moors  good blow/ nne wind/ raining /chucked a couple of epp off the dam 2 mins later rain again had 2 arrival landing and back in car /coffee chin wag rain stopped easy glider out oh heck shoulnt have done that smack ///going home now bring on the summmer