Has anyone had any dealings with this retailer PW-RC.Com,good or bad ?? I`m interested in buying a 1.9m wingspan foam Cessna from them, to replace the one I bought over 3 years ago but as now met it`s demise. Eric.

Edited By ericrw on 19/07/2014 13:38:51

Advert

Hi mate , I bought some twist and turn retracts with oleo's for my A1 Skyraider from them. Great customer service but you have to put up with long postage times. Worth it though but for a big item coming from that distance it's also a tad risky. 1st on damage and 2nd on customs asking for their import duties. Good luck.

Tony

Edited By Tony F on 19/07/2014 15:31:09

I've just ordered a replacement Giant Cessna 182 from PW-RC. It is only necessary for me to buy the basic model as I have cannibalised my previous Cessna. The cost including postage is £151.00,add V A T @ 20% total £181. I've got to wait and see if there will be a Custom duty charge and whether the UK Carrier will charge for paying the dues on my behalf. My Wife is buying this present for my 83rd birthday in August because she says "I'm worth it". Eric.

How is this for quick delivery ! Ordered Cessna on the 22nd, it`s now in the hands of Parcel Force, today 25th but now it`s the weekend, so to have it in my hands, I`ll have to wait for sometime next week. The additional Custom charge is £34.00.

Today I`ve paid my Custom fee £34.08. This made up of £20.58 vat and £13.50 admin charge by Parcel Force. What frustrates me is that the model was on it`s way to me on the 23rd and was in the hands of Parcel Force on the 25th. On paying the charge I was told that it would be delivered on the 29th. Total time in the hands of PF 5 days; HK to UK 2 days.

The model arrived to day,8 days from the day of ordering but Parcel Force had it for 5 days. PF charged me £13.45 for paying the VAT to Customs on my behalf, as to why we can`t pay it direct, beats me ! The packaging was extremely strong so there was no damage to the mode !!001.jpg

• 1 month later...