FPV Spanky Fishlake Stream

Hi All,
This is what close proximity flying with mini quads is all about for me. You can have so much fun in such a small area and explorer places you might not even walk.

This stream was once used to power large waterwheels for Tavistock Bedford Foundry back in 1840's.

Best viewed full screen at 1080p

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 25/07/2014 21:34:47

Advert

I have reported the post for deletion. I was at this location at 7:30 am on a Sunday to minimise anyone being there. There is one entrance and a rusty (noise) gate so I would of heard anyone coming in. Sorry for irrational posting this. Note to people condemnin this video, if u reply to give your 2cents you give the video more views and more attention which is not what you want, so maybe just report it. Sorry again please mods delete

We have discussed this one carefully in the back office. Reluctantly we have come to the conclusion that the flight was illegal and we can't have evidence of an illegal activity on here.

This is a real pity because the video was very beautiful, and we don't think it was inherently dangerous as such. But sadly it was illegal on a number of counts.

James, you are a fantastic pilot and you could have made a lot of that video in a legal way had you made a few changes to scenes and to how you set things up. Sorry mate - we don't make the law but we have to stick within it.

BEB

PS We've closed the thread as further discussion seem a bit pointless without the video!