Instrument Panels

Colin Leighfield

Hi all. Dylan has asked me if I can rustle up the name and address details of those who'd like him to do the instrument panels for them. He will then deal and invoice directly, this is just to make the process simpler for him. If those who've already said they're interested can PM me with their details, which I will treat confidentially, I'll present it all to Dylan. He's asking £20 for the pair, but if more than 20 chippers want them, he'll do them for £15.

I'm definitely going for it, over to you chaps.

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 04/10/2014 18:20:59

Advert

So far we have got 10 chippers in for the panels, a good start. When Dylan gets to the production stage he will use Paypal by preference, so if those who haven't done so can send another PM with their email address, I'll pass them on. To exceed 20 we need 11 more to get the price down to £15.

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 04/10/2014 17:58:34

Hi Colin

Been reading about the dashboard cutouts when on hols driving around SW USA. May I ask that I am included on the wish list for two of these.

Second question how does one pay?

Tonight is the big night for us in the North, but I'll still speak/listen to all you guys whatever happens. I am about to start my own building blog which will of course be a great read for all those who have nothing better to do.

Yours aye

John Howitt

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 04/10/2014 17:55:09