frustrated!

Bob Black

Hi to you al!

Have been buying this mag for about 10 years now, the first 6 years from the book shop........ a quick flick through. if it looked that it might be of interest buy it, .if not put it back

The last 4-5 years have subscribed on thinking that would receive mag before its on the shop shelf (which usually do) would be a chance to get something I might want from front of queue as it where.

I received this months mag on Monday at 10am a quick flick through thought I fancy building from the free plan....given codes to quote for CNR and the other wood pack to complete, I`ll order it now I thought on cite nothing tried again on Tuesday nothing tried again today same result.

Incidentally same results from Model marking

Feel a lot better now with that off my chest, the weather is getting me down

Regards Bob

Merry Christmas frown

Advert

They'd sold out by 9:45 Bob - you need a quicker postie. 10:00 isn't nearly early enough. You see all the digital download subscribers get their mag at 02:00am so they are straight onto the web and... wham!....wood kit on the way. Maybe if you hacked into RCM&E Tower's servers you could get the mag before its published, and order early?

BEB (ever so slightly tongue in cheek!)