Spektrum DX6ii

Garry Pollard

I recently purchaced the Spektrum DX 6i . Did the binding ok and all working.  However on reading instruction book it states that it does not matter if you turn on the reciever or transmitter first. It does with mine. If reciever is turned on before Tx 9 times out of 10 one or both Rx will continue to flash even though servos all work. If however the system is turned on the way I always have ie Tx first then Rx both Rxs go solid in a couple of seconds.  Two questions if Inmay, have I a faulty setup . Secondly what would happen if I flew with one or both Txs flashing Thanks for any advise    Garry

Advert

I would ignore that advice, and stick with the routine you are used too - which is correct. Apart from anything else, the tr needs a few seconds to search and lock onto the channels it will use.I usually wait for these few seconds before switching on the receiver, otherwise the receiver apears to be "dead".

Faulty set...I doubt it. Fly with one or both receivers flashing? ..probably lose signal at one receiver at some point.

Of course, for all we know, we may be doing so anyway, 'cos I for one have several installations where it is not possible to see if both lights are solid without airframe surgery.

Ian   I followed the advise of the gang and turnedonTx first then Rx guess what worked corectly every time  follow what these lads say they know what they are talking about and that comes from a 73 yr young lad  who thought he  couldnt be taught anything Shows how wrong you can be      Garry