Has anyone got a Blade 130X to work on Taranis?

Stuart Ord

Advert

OK, thanks Kev. Maybe the same setting work with the 130x. I tried but can't download it as the link keeps trying to download all sorts of other software which I immediately avoid like the plague. However I'll try a basic setup on TAER and see where that leads. The EEPROMS posted by others are quite complex which I think is generally unnecessary - as simple "normal" setup and one idle-up is enough for me!

Stuart

I've got an MCPX working fine - again happy to PM that to you to try if you send me an email address.

I have a feeling from memory that you don't want any CPM mixing on the MCPX - the board in the hell does the mixing. Hence the ability to bind them to non computer radios.

A quick look on the net suggests that the Blade 130 settings for the swash are the same. [90 Degree single servo on a DX6i] So the MCPX setting might be the place to start.

As already mentioned the channel order will need to be TAER.

Don't give up it can be done! Currently managed it with a Blade 400, MCPX, Trex 450 and a TREX 250 and they were all different and I got them all working eventually!

Kevin has sent me his EEPE and I've loaded it. It seems to work fine, but another problem has emerged. As I throttle up, it starts to accelerate and then cuts out as if the battery were exhausted. I've recharged all 5 batteries that I've got and they are fine, and the problem persists. Going back a few weeks, when I downloaded 2 EEPEs and they didn't work (giving me odd behaviour like the tail servo refusing to centre when the motor was running - it behaved normally with the motor stopped, but with it running it would stay at one extreme then as I moved the stick away from centre the other way it would suddenly go to the other extreme, and vice versa; I got similar odd behaviour with the rotor servos when it was running only) but I got full power no problem. Thinking the heli was at fault I sent it back to Horizon who said it was fine and flying there no problem. (I didn't tell them it wasn't a Spektrum radio in use!) So I figured it must be the Tx setup. Now I've got the servos operating normally again (or at least when the motor is off) but I can't get flying power, using the same batteries. Bizarre. I've re-loaded those earlier EEPEs and the same cutting out occurs now so it's not a software problem I think. I need to phone Horizon tomorrow.