In Lidl Now

Hi , Bought the power corded one they had in last time around , so i had no need of a battery version , but knowing my luck it would need charging by the time i got to use it and so would have to wait for it to charge every time i wanted to use it .

Mains power on when you need it .

But i did buy the large box of bits for it ,

and i bought the solder station as i tend to burn things when i put my other irons down , so having a stand to keep it in a safe place is useful .

And i have used it several times already and works ok .

Steve.

About the bench drills: something I would not like to miss any more! One of the most important tools in the workshop. The shown drills may all be a bit delicate if it comes to running time - S2 15min.

Bought a similar bench drill 20 years ago -blocked my original motor for 3 seconds (took long until I could grab the switch) and it was already too late!

Replaced it with a Bosch washing machine engine from the broken washing machine of my grandma (built in the 50th I think - indestructible) - now I have operation mode S1 - no runtime restriction

VA