Gangster 52

H9N

i might just be able to help. Back in the day I made a few from drawing round the bits. I will venture into the loft later and see if I still have the drawings 50/50 chance. With the assembly instructions there may be enough info to cobble together a G52. The wings of course are another story they were foam and back in the day every model shop could make you a set as well as numerous wing bods in the mag

The light is a totally different animal. Whereas the old style had about 6 pieces of wood in it the light has probably approaching a million,well a few less but it's much more skeletal than the old solid wood one.

Whilst it is a different animal it still looks and flys like a G63

H9N

We have a result mate.

The problem is it is drawn on very faded pencil onto the bacl of an old plan. Not sure of the best way to do this think I will need to ink it in first then whether to try and scan it or whether you would like me to take it to the local printer and get the whole thing copied. I also have found the build instructions for the G63 which are the same , I think the only difference is you can get the whole fus side out of a single length of 3/16 x4 and the fus top is straight.

OK so I will happily try to scan in bits or if you are up for the printing cost try to get the whole sheet done your call.

Dont know if you have flown a Gangster of any type but it is worth the build probably the best sport model ever but dont tell Mr Foss

I have also got drawings of the tip and root of the wings to make templates