Into the blue on a rotor & a prayer!

Flight Monkey

Hello everyone, just graduated from the realms of static superdetailing to the intense world off the ground!

bought myself a twister hawk and I am absolutely lovin` it, just need to breathe a little more when I`m mixing the sticks, I have managed to master the hover and am learning to be a little more daring during the out&back manouvres, if anyone has any advice on how to fit the lights to the reciever I`d be very grateful, a bit nervous of taking the beasty to pieces

Don

Advert

Thanks for the advice Phil, I tried the heat gun / shrink wrap on a piece of the same material that I have left from a previous `superdetailing` project, I take your point about the warping, it doesn`t take a lot eh?

I want the lights to look as integral as possible, another throwback to my perfectionist detailing obsession,  so I think I`ll use the shrink wrap for the lights, i have air brushed the skids already, once they are attached, I`ll touch up the skids and hopefully they will look as though they have been there all the time, I`ll post a photo of it when I`ve finished

thanks again for the advice