Merrivale Quarry 4: Flight of the RE180 Curve

Hi All,
Here is some close proximity FPV in one of my favourite locations to fly, its rare I get the chance to get here as its in a very exposed location high on Dartmoor in Devon which means its mainly very windy but so far every trip has been worth it.

This location is just pure fun for FPV of all sizes but the RE180 Curve frame just made almost anything possible. The frames light, tough design did so well at handling the cross wind in this building and being able to survive every crash and knock into solid walls and stone amazed me, I have broken frame arms and motors on my other larger, heavier quads at this place before.

Best viewed full screen @1080p

Advert

Thank you very much chaps

I love flying this location, I wish it was near my house so I could fly there all the time but instead I have to save it as a treat for those days when its not blowing a Hooley up on Dartmoor.

These little 180mm quads are awesome, it flies on 3s and 4s which is insane at this size with the power to weight ratio, the low mass also helps a lot on any crashes forced landings as the quad just bounces and you can carry on