Photos loading in reverse order?

Tim Hooper

I've just bought a new lappie that runs on Windows 8.1, and I have a problem with the way photos are loaded into a post.

I click on the camera icon as normal, and find the image I want, and then load it into the reply box. No problem.

The issue comes when I select another image, as it loads above the previous one, and not below as before. I've tried manually moving the cursor to below the first image, but it defaults to above the image instead.

Which means that I'm having to load the images in reverse order. Not good.

There's also no spaces between the images either, so I can't insert any text there either.

Is this a known issue, or am I just a moron?

tim

Advert

Hi Tim,

its probably happening because your insert cursor is located at the top of the image - and if you have not already inserted a couple of blank lines below it then you can't move it down - bummer!

What I do is before I put any images in I insert half a dozen blank lines - then go to the first of them - insert a picture, then you can now move the cursor to a point below the images, leave a space put another one in etc. It will work as long as you always have those couple of blank lines spare beneath where you want to put the picture.

BEB