ON/OFF SWITCH PLUG, Which way to plug in??

Hi, i just noticed the on/off switch i have has a 2pin connector whereas the rx has 3 pins,i remember the same thing from a couple of years back but i dont remember the correct 2 pins to use, can anyone tell me which way to plug the switch into the battery channel so i dont fry a brand new futaba rx.

thanks.

Steve.

Advert

Cheers Eric, i'm sure i commented right after i worked out what the outside meant on a micro rx?? i got it right after you explained thanks, i must have not clicked "submit message" properly as i remember typing it, anyway cheers mate saved me many a oom n ahh moment !!

Steven.

p.s: this is also the first notification i got and theres 4 reply's, hmm maybe need to check my settings!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, yes... but 'hope springs eternal', doesn't it? Or is it just a triumph of optimism over harsh reality that keeps us entering.... 'just in case'?  yup, way off target (exit stage left, before moderator appears brandishing large wet lettuce in an effort to make us see the error of our ways)