CML Orbiter

Dave Parrish

Hello all,  Could anyone tell me how to go about changing the inner rotating shaft on my Orbiter co-axial heli please. I thought these were suppose to be for beginners to heli flight but I just cant get it to hover although I have spent ages trying to set it up. Have broken loads of blades and only had it a week. Now I have broken the top of the inner shaft that holds the flybar on. Hope someone can help...Thankyou.

Regards to all Dave...

Advert

Thanks Kevin,  I have repaired the inner shaft now, with help from MK Models of Weymouth. Many many thanks to Matt and Kevin for supplying the spares and telling me how to fit them. Proceed as follows... Remove rotor blades (top ones only) and blade holders. Next remove rear bodyshell (one small pin and the landing skids). Turn upside down, remove battery and you will see two gear wheels. Undo two screws from the bottom gear collet and the shaft pops out. Put new one in and tighten screws on collet. The rest is just reversed. Hope this helps..

Regards Dave...