Aerofly RC7 Ultimate (Realistic?)

Dom (Essential RC)

Advert

I've been using this sim for a couple of years now, and for me it really is the cream of the crop. I also use Phoenix which is also very good, and a little easier on the pocket. One thing to note with RC7 is that to benefit from all of the 'bells and whistles' you will need a fairly high spec PC, however you will still get a very good sim with a lower spec machine.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using RC 7 Professional edition for about a year. It's run through a 'STEAM' account because my youngest son buys a lot of games that way. He bought this for me as an Xmas present at a reduced price - one of STEAM's regular discount offers ( his grandfather was a Yorkshireman ).

I'm impressed with it, use my Multiplex Royal Pro Tx through the 'Multiflight USB Stick' ; no problem with Windows 10.

Would definitely recommend it, physics seem convincing, models are good as are the panoramic scenes . Creek Island, Ocean Fantasia is a good 4D model - I've flown a 1/6 Piper Cub through the tunnels a few times just for fun...

Norm